With Elite hydronic heating radiators, you can effortlessly create the most advanced hydronic heating systems for maximum comfort. In recent years, hydronic radiators are becoming increasingly popular as a heating solution. It works in the diffusion of the heat by radiation and convection, which guarantees maximum comfort and uniform heating. Performance of the Elite hydronic heating radiators has been laboratory tested, in compliance with the European standard for hot water radiators, EN 442.
Hydronic radiators are ideal on small to medium-sized enclosed rooms that require immediate heat response. Underfloor heating equipment is often used along with hydronic radiators, especially in large open plan living areas. They’re capable of rapidly heating small rooms like bedrooms and heat the air space ambiently without offering thermal mass.
Product Quick Check
- Height Range: 300, 400, 500, 600, 900mm
- Length Range: 400 – 1500mm (100mm increments), 1600-3000mm (200mm increments)
- Max Pressure: 1000kpa
- Epoxy powder coated steel radiator, RAL 9010 white.
- Covers fitted in the factory, including the upper grille and side pieces.
- Hydronic Heating Radiators delivered in cardboard packaging.
To access downloadable documents for this product please complete and submit the form below.
This will enable us to keep you informed of any updates to product literature or specifications.