Eurogen Condensing Hot Water Heaters
Eurogen Condensing Hot Water Heaters are available in output ranges from 450kW to 2100kW and offers the large water volume feature which is important for some projects.
The exceptional quality of the design, engineering and manufacture of Eurogen, sets it apart from every other condensing boiler of its kind.
Key Features include:
- Fully Stainless Steel – All parts in contact with flue gas or condensate are made from stainless steel to ensure resistance to corrosion.
- Certified Efficiency – Eurogen is professionally designed and built to perform to specification. Certified test results prove its efficiency.
- No return water temperature limitation – Eurogen accommodates lower return water temperatures and can operate at a ΔT of up to 30°C
View more Eurogen features under Specifications tab below.
Engineering excellence and High Efficiency in a very versatile and compact unit
This video illustrates some important features of the Eurogen Condensing Water Heater…
Product Quick Check
- Type: Condensing Forced Draft
- Range: 450-2100kW
- Gross Efficiency: 95%
- Nett Efficiency Low Temperature: 107%
- Outdoor option: Yes
- Modulation: up to 1:8
- Cascadeable: Yes
- Max Pressure: 600kpa
- Building J Code compliant: Yes
Available in Natural Gas or LP Gas versions
Power range from 175-2100kW, with the option of cascading boilers together
Eurogen Gas Fired Condensing Hot Water Heater Key Features:
- High efficiency condensing boiler ≤ 95%
- No return flow temperature limitation
- Highest degrees of efficiency by utilising the heat of condensation from the combustion of natural gas
- Three pass flue gas exhausts in two cylindrically arranged, stacked boiler drums
- All parts in contact with flue gas or condensate are made from stainless steel
- Minimum load according to the modulation range of the burner
- Large water volume for good thermal stratification
- Balanced combustion chamber geometry for rapid heat transmission and clean and complete combustion
- Optimised 860mm boiler width for ease of installation
- Connection facility for a cold partial return flow for the selective charging of the heating surfaces in the third flue
- Operating overpressure 600 kPa
- 100 mm heat insulation for the minimisation of radiation losses
- Boiler doors hinged right hand or left hand
Condensing Energy Under Control
The Eurogen Condensing Water Heater is designed with two flow connections, for parallel operation of variable set point central heating and high temperature output for domestic hot water heating. Temperature differentials of 5ºC to 15ºC is possible.
During periods of high-temperature heat demand it is not necessary to heat the entire water volume. This results in a significant improvement of the annual rate of utilisation and the boilers are particularly energy efficient during summer operation.
Eurogen Gas Fired Condensing Hot Water Heater Advantages:
- Two user types are supplied from one boiler optimally in parallel for up to 60% of the nominal line of the boiler
- Consistent high temperature for adapting to heat exchanger for hygienic heating of drinking water
- Weather-dependent low temperature for space heating
- Guaranteed shorter drinking water heating times and faster heating
- Optimal Summer operation
- Increased comfort through rapid availability of the required outlet temperatures
To access downloadable documents for this product please complete and submit the form below.
This will enable us to keep you informed of any updates to product literature or specifications.