Condensate Neutralizers are ideal for neutralizing condensate from condensing boilers operating on natural gas or propane.
The condensate is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system. The Condensate Neutralizer will raise the pH of the condensate to a more neutral level before it is discharged to drain. If the drain is used, in some portion of its run, solely for the purpose of condensate removal and the drain material is subject to damage from acidic condensate then the use of the Condensate Neutralizer is advisable and if applied properly and regularly maintained can avoid damage associated with a leak in your drain piping.
Download Instructions Sheet
Product Quick Check
- Capacity: One-capsule Model — 6.05l/hr; Two-capsule Model — 15.1 l/hr; Tank Model – 155 l/hr
- Prevents acidic condensate from corroding drains and sewer systems
- Neutralized condensate is more environmentally friendly
- Fast and easy installation
- All corrosion resistant materials
- I would like more information on this product
There are currently no downloadable files associated with this product.
To request additional product information, please click the button below.