Duraflex Expansion Tanks and Pressure Maintaining Stations
Performing several important functions; Expansion tanks:
- eliminate the exposure of system expansion water to oxygen.
- prevent negative pressure at the highest points of the system, avoiding the intake of air into the network.
- avoid the evaporation of the system liquid.
- avoid cavitation inside pumps and fittings.
- keep liquid in reserve, in order to avoid a pressure drop caused by occasional losses of volume such as deaeration at system start-up.
- compensate for variations of volume due to temperature changes.
Duraflex Back Flow Preventors and Automatic Refill Units are “Breaktank” Devices which combine Back-Flow Prevention with automatic refilling of systems as required by AS3500 National Plumbing and Drainage Code.
Duraflex Back Flow Preventers & Refill Units consist of a non-corrosive supply tank, fill valve, pressure pump and pressure switch.
Showing all 7 results