Duraflex Back Flow Preventors and Automatic Refill Units are “Breaktank” Devices which combine Back Flow Prevention with automatic refilling of systems as required by AS3500 National Plumbing and Drainage Code.
Duraflex Back Flow Preventers & Refill Units consist of a non-corrosive supply tank, fill valve, pressure pump and pressure switch.
Duraflex Back Flow Preventers & Refill Units are suitable for all HIGH HAZARD applications, such as:
- Chemically treated closed circuit heating or cooling water systems.
- Programmed water supply for kitchen hood wash down cycles.
- Continuous water supply systems with potential for cross contamination, e.g. photographic laboratories
- Cleaning in place (CIP) systems such as tube-in-tube heat exchangers in wine and food industries.
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
When applied to closed circuit applications Duraflex Back Flow Preventors and Refill Units provide for a limited make up water supply. In the event of a major system leak the make up water is regulated, limiting water damage in the building.
Duraflex Back Flow Preventers & Refill Units are designed and manufactured in Australia to comply with AS3500 National Plumbing and Drainage Code.
Showing all 2 results