Sustainable eco-friendly water based heating and cooling solutions tailored for your project
Automatic Heating is a leading nationwide solutions provider for the smooth operation of Water based Heating, Cooling & Energy Systems in Building Services. We are ideally positioned to provide professional advice, world-class equipment and proven methods to optimise your systems performance and energy savings.
Condensing and Conventional Water Heaters
With nearly a century in the industry, Automatic Heating has the knowledge, experience and customer-centric work ethic to operate successfully in today’s market. We specialize in Condensing Water Heaters & Boilers and commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC). We also provide hands-on support and complete design assistance on a project-by-project basis.
Technical Support and After Sales Service
Our commitment to you extends past the sales and design process and into the support phase where assistance from our Technical Design Team is available whenever you need it. Our objective is to use industry advancements in hydronics, HVAC, energy collection/generation and related fields to offer long service life, best-in-class performance, high energy efficiency and genuine commercial value.
Prefab hot water systems don't come much neater than this!
Comprising a powerful blend of 3 x 150kW Meridian Condensing boilers, this finely crafted heating system sits neatly mounted on a prefab skid frame coupled to 2 x Thermex plate heat exchangers.
Offering high efficiency heating with modulation from 30kW to 450kW, this compact solution provides heating for the aquatic centre at the beautiful and historic Toorak College at Mt Eliza, Victoria.
For more info on Meridian Condensing Water Heaters, visit www.automaticheating.com.au/product/meridian-condensing-boilers/ ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago ·
Revere™ CO2 Heat Pumps for High Temperature and High Efficiency!
Designed to provide a highly efficient and reliable high temperature hot water heating system, this expertly crafted combination of CO2 Heat Pumps and stainless steel tanks provides an ideal solution to the process hot water requirements of this manufacturing plant in Williamstown.
Boasting 2 x 15kW Revere™ CO2 Air to Water heat pumps coupled with quality Thermex® twin coil Watermark approved stainless steel tanks, this system was shipped to site fully configured on a prefab skid ready to install and commission. The reliable and highly efficient production of 90°C hot water for the required industrial process applications has been highly acclaimed by the customer. Installations such as these continue to ensure that Revere™ CO2 Heat Pumps are accorded a well deserved place in our highly successful repertoire of world class hot water heating solutions.
For more information on our Revere™ CO2 Heat Pumps, visit www.automaticheating.com.au/product/revere-co2-air-to-water-heat-pump/. You can also find more details on our prefab systems by visiting our blog post www.automaticheating.com.au/prefab-plant-rooms-and-platforms-efficient-and-convenient-solutions/ ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago ·
Hobart AIRAH Industry Night - Thursday, 20/02/20, 4-7pm
Free entry + complimentary drinks and food!
This is a great opportunity to catch up with the latest industry news and network with your peers.
Automatic Heating Global will be exhibiting with some great new innovations, projects and product updates to share with you, including our range of REVERE™ Commercial Heat Pumps.
Drop by to say hello, discuss your project needs and pick up a copy of our new Heat Pump catalogue!
To register, go to www.eventbrite.com.au/e/airah-industry-night-hobart-tas-registration-79653223937 ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago ·
Revere™ CO2 Heat Pump in action!
Combining cutting edge Revere™ CO2 heat pump technology with first class Watermark approved stainless steel hot water storage tanks, this customised hot water heating solution offers high efficiency due to its excellent COP as well as environmentally friendly operation due to its fossil fuel free operation and the zero ozone-depleting potential of CO2 as a refrigerant. This installation provides hot water for 28 showers and hydronic heating at the James Gormley Bike Arrival Station at the Clayton Campus of Monash University.
For more information on Revere™ CO2 Heat Pumps, visit www.automaticheating.com.au/product/revere-co2-air-to-water-heat-pump/ or call us to arrange a free consultation on 1800 337 959. ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago ·
Another great prefabricated skid frame project for Domestic Hot Water production, utilising CO2 Heat Pumps and stainless steel storage tanks for a long-life and high efficiency solution.
#GoNatRefs #hotwater ... See MoreSee Less
5 months ago ·
We’ve Got Your Back
Automatic Heating Global are absolutely committed to supporting our essential services through this difficult period in our Nation’s history.
Our service team are available 24/7 to keep our hospital and healthcare heating systems running.
From all the team at AHG we send our grateful thanks to the many persons engaged in fighting COVID-19 and caring those needing medical care at this time.
Recent Projects all projects
Having supplied and serviced the heating and hot water systems of hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout Australia for over 90 years, we understand the critical importance of careful planning and design to ensure reliability and provide for redundancy in emergency situations. Our engineering team brings a wealth of knowledge and many decades of experience to bear on every healthcare project we are involved in to help hospital engineers and healthcare facility managers deliver the needed essential services to our community.
Why Choose Us?
Automatic Heating Global offer a range of heavy duty, high efficiency Domestic Hot Water (DHW) heating systems specifically designed for scalability and ease of installation in demanding commercial applications.
- In a competitive market, expertise, experience, and customer service are key attributes for a company to possess. Our staff are important assets and we nurture talent, commitment and enthusiasm in equal measure.
- Our product range is chosen with rigorous attention to detail and we have monitored their performance in the field to our exacting standards on many occasions in a multitude of diverse locations.
- Reliability and efficiency are close to our hearts and you will find these qualities running through the entire range, from the Pressure Relief Valves all the way up to the Condensing Water Heaters and Conventional Water Heaters.
- Call Us Today and we’ll help in any aspect of heating and cooling from simple product advice and information to full plant room design and layout planning.
Our in-house design and installation experts partner with consultants, to assist and promote with best practice system design.
- Every building has different characteristics that need to be considered when a heating, cooling, or hot water generation system is being designed.
- We always adhere to our policy of advising for all applications of all products within our extensive range.
- The result of our involvement in your project will be the correct use of each component in the overall scheme, producing a synergistically cooperative overall system that will integrate with any existing infrastructure.
- Make use of our expertise via the forms dotted around our website or by emailing or telephoning us directly on 1800 337 959.
We focus on long term solutions with lower ‘whole of life’ costs following our vision and mission.
- The planet we live on is a delicate ecosystem that needs to retain its equilibrium. Automatic Heating promotes the use of ecologically sympathetic products that will help control and reduce the carbon footprint of your project.
- Temperature is fundamental to the comfort of the human condition. We take pride in our role in helping to provide contentment throughout Australia.
- As a family company with nearly a century in the business, we firmly believe in family values and principles.
- Our commitment is to clients, customers and staff alike. A conscientious approach to business is fundamental to our ethos.
We offer technical design support lectures and in-house technical training sessions as well as presentations in customer locations.
- You don’t spend nearly a century at the top of your industry without learning a thing or two and we are happy to pass on that knowledge to our clients.
- Staff education is a cornerstone of our long term strategy and commitment to our past, present, and future customers.
- Come and see us at our head office and we’ll show you our working models of products in our seminar rooms.
- Alternatively, we can come to your place of business and our technical sales personnel will give a detailed presentation.
Condensing Water Heaters
For High Efficiency and Ultimate Installation Flexibility
Two short videos on a couple of our major product lines. Firstly, the Meridian Condensing Boiler’s space saving and ease of maintenance attributes make it an ideal choice for indoor or outdoor installations in a range of buildings and locations.
Secondly, we showcase a presentation of the Modulex Ext Condensing Water Heater which can also be used in internal or external installations and currently holds the title of the most efficient condensing boiler currently available in Australia.