and After Sales Service
Why Choose Us?
- In a competitive market, expertise, experience, and customer service are key attributes for a company to possess. Our staff are important assets and we nurture talent, commitment and enthusiasm in equal measure.
- Our product range is chosen with rigorous attention to detail and we have monitored their performance in the field to our exacting standards on many occasions in a multitude of diverse locations.
- Reliability and efficiency are close to our hearts and you will find these qualities running through the entire range, from the Pressure Relief Valves all the way up to the Condensing Water Heaters and Conventional Water Heaters.
- Call Us Today and we’ll help in any aspect of heating and cooling from simple product advice and information to full plant room design and layout planning.
Our in-house design and installation experts partner with consultants, to assist and promote with best practice system design.
- Every building has different characteristics that need to be considered when a heating, cooling, or hot water generation system is being designed.
- We always adhere to our policy of advising for all applications of all products within our extensive range.
- The result of our involvement in your project will be the correct use of each component in the overall scheme, producing a synergistically cooperative overall system that will integrate with any existing infrastructure.
- Make use of our expertise via the forms dotted around our website or by emailing or telephoning us directly on 1800 337 959.
We focus on long term solutions with lower ‘whole of life’ costs following our vision and mission.
- The planet we live on is a delicate ecosystem that needs to retain its equilibrium. Automatic Heating promotes the use of ecologically sympathetic products that will help control and reduce the carbon footprint of your project.
- Temperature is fundamental to the comfort of the human condition. We take pride in our role in helping to provide contentment throughout Australia.
- As a family company with nearly a century in the business, we firmly believe in family values and principles.
- Our commitment is to clients, customers and staff alike. A conscientious approach to business is fundamental to our ethos.
We offer technical design support lectures and in-house technical training sessions as well as presentations in customer locations.
- You don’t spend nearly a century at the top of your industry without learning a thing or two and we are happy to pass on that knowledge to our clients.
- Staff education is a cornerstone of our long term strategy and commitment to our past, present, and future customers.
- Come and see us at our head office and we’ll show you our working models of products in our seminar rooms.
- Alternatively, we can come to your place of business and our technical sales personnel will give a detailed presentation.
Located at the heart of the Melbourne CBD, Rialto is an icon of Melbourne’s skyline.
Looking over Melbourne from the opposite bank of the Yarra, Southgate Shopping Centre is a unique restaurant, shopping and entertainment precinct.
414 LaTrobe Street, Melbourne was an existing building completed in 1992 with an office area of approx 14,500m2. Prior to refurbishment the NABERS rating was 0.5 stars.
Located on the waterfront in the beautiful Docklands is one of Melbourne’s most significant commercial landmarks – The World Trade Centre.
Barangaroo will become a spectacular waterfront precinct and a place that everyone in NSW and Australia can be proud of.
Millward Aged Care offers eight independent living units, 40 low care beds and 60 high care beds – 32 mainstream and 28 dementia specific.
This excellent facility resides in a beautiful location and boasts an exceptional standard of care.
A modern, two storey state-of-the-art facility, Arcare Caulfield will ensure that this address retains its significance and profile within the local community for many years to come.
Mirridong is a 60 place High care facility in Bendigo, which prides itself on its excellent care standard and homelike environment.
Casey Station is the closest of the continental stations to Australia, is 3430 km southwest of Hobart and 3837 km south of Perth.