and After Sales Service
Why Choose Us?
- In a competitive market, expertise, experience, and customer service are key attributes for a company to possess. Our staff are important assets and we nurture talent, commitment and enthusiasm in equal measure.
- Our product range is chosen with rigorous attention to detail and we have monitored their performance in the field to our exacting standards on many occasions in a multitude of diverse locations.
- Reliability and efficiency are close to our hearts and you will find these qualities running through the entire range, from the Pressure Relief Valves all the way up to the Condensing Water Heaters and Conventional Water Heaters.
- Call Us Today and we’ll help in any aspect of heating and cooling from simple product advice and information to full plant room design and layout planning.
Our in-house design and installation experts partner with consultants, to assist and promote with best practice system design.
- Every building has different characteristics that need to be considered when a heating, cooling, or hot water generation system is being designed.
- We always adhere to our policy of advising for all applications of all products within our extensive range.
- The result of our involvement in your project will be the correct use of each component in the overall scheme, producing a synergistically cooperative overall system that will integrate with any existing infrastructure.
- Make use of our expertise via the forms dotted around our website or by emailing or telephoning us directly on 1800 337 959.
We focus on long term solutions with lower ‘whole of life’ costs following our vision and mission.
- The planet we live on is a delicate ecosystem that needs to retain its equilibrium. Automatic Heating promotes the use of ecologically sympathetic products that will help control and reduce the carbon footprint of your project.
- Temperature is fundamental to the comfort of the human condition. We take pride in our role in helping to provide contentment throughout Australia.
- As a family company with nearly a century in the business, we firmly believe in family values and principles.
- Our commitment is to clients, customers and staff alike. A conscientious approach to business is fundamental to our ethos.
We offer technical design support lectures and in-house technical training sessions as well as presentations in customer locations.
- You don’t spend nearly a century at the top of your industry without learning a thing or two and we are happy to pass on that knowledge to our clients.
- Staff education is a cornerstone of our long term strategy and commitment to our past, present, and future customers.
- Come and see us at our head office and we’ll show you our working models of products in our seminar rooms.
- Alternatively, we can come to your place of business and our technical sales personnel will give a detailed presentation.